Deactivate and detect House Alarms with Electrical Skill

luxlime

It always bothered me, that there is no real reason to level Electrical Skill beyond lvl 4. (first to hotwire cars, then to move ovens and washing-machines)

I thought it would be great to have a bigger Motivation to max out your Electrical Skill, like the ability to detect and turn off House-Alarms!

At Electrical level of 5 you would have the ability to detect a House-Alarm, and the ability to deactivate the alarm at lvl 6 or 7. But there would be still a little chance to trigger the alarm accidentally. The higher your Electrical-level gets, its less likely to trigger the alarm, while attempting to remove it.

Greetings,

luxlime

Edited by luxlime

English version

Greetings everyone
In electrical terms, in my view, what we have is too shallow for the skill itself, which makes it pretty dull throughout the game.

I even have some ideas, but she would have to work with other skills.

1. I find it very strange to just put the generator in and it works. In my mind, the addition of posts on the edge of houses or patterns (I don't know how it is in the United States, but here in Brazil we have it in our homes), so having a pre-established place for a generator, as well as a level of electrical to engage it in the electrical system would be interesting, which would open up an opportunity to stretch wiring around corners and between nearby posts (having carpentry and electrical to add this to a total built house would give more meaning to how the energy works , it could even have a texture on the walls of the residence, or not (it's getting too real, let's keep a little bit of fiction in the game. (: p)), but at least having to spend, I don't know, 10 threads to make the energy runs through the house (I think it is really complicated to actually implement it) (imagine the rest, let's go to the next idea);

2. There are electrical devices, and we use them in the game, however they never break. So why not add a window just like the vehicle, only for each type of device that can be used? Imagine your refrigerator breaks! What would be the problem? Anything on the engine? lack of gas cooler? among other problems, and yet, it does not cover a level 10;

3. Why not add solar panels? It could have a very high electrical requirement to remove. It would make sense, which would allow GM's to remove the abusive amount of fuel that exists in the world, making it more valuable. Gasoline doesn't run out at the gas station as long as you have a generator, which is pretty boring. Why go further and further?

4. Taking the idea of renewable energy, why not put wind turbines on a small ladder, similar to windmills? Just put an average requirement for electricity and a high cost of wood (and anything else you think is relevant) and if you want to complicate things more, just add a magazine as a primary requirement;

5. Another idea that competes for the maximum level would be to be able to build a generator powered by Hydrogen, being able to replace the gasoline that would be terribly scarce, since by logic there are other people in the world taking resources.

I'm out of ideas, but in short, to make sense of upgrading electrical, there should be more incidents that need it, and a noticeable effect of its upgrade could be a reduction in material loss when building something or redemption when dismantling reducing the chance of breaking something)

Example of wind generator (sorry for the video in Portuguese)

Versão em Português

Saudações a todos
Sobre elétrica, em minha visão, o que temos é muito raso para a habilidade em si, o que torna ela bem sem graça ao decorrer do jogo.

Eu até tenho algumas ideias, mas ela teria que trabalhar em conjunto com outras habilidades.

1. Eu acho muito estranho só colocar o gerador e pronto, funciona. Na minha cabeça, a adição de postes na beira das casas ou padrões (não sei como é nos Estados Unidos, mas aqui no Brasil nos temos isso em nossas casas), então ter um lugar meio que pré estabelecido para por um gerador, bem como um nível de eletrica para engajar-lo no sistema elétrico seria interessante, o que abrir uma oportunidade de se esticar fiação pelos cantos e entre postes proximos (ter carpintaria e eletrica pra adicionar isso em uma casa total construida daria mais sentido para como a energia funciona , poderia até ter uma textura sobre as paredes da residencia, ou não (ta ficando real de mais, vamos manter um pouco de ficção ao jogo. (: p)), mas pelo menos ter de gastar, sei lá, 10 fios pra fazer a energia correr pela casa (acho que é bem complicado na real de se implementar). (imaginem vocês o resto, vamos para a proxima ideia);

2. Existem aparelhos elétricos, e nós bolseiros no jogo, contudo eles nunca quebram. Por que então não adicionar uma janela igual à do veiculo, só que para cada tipo de aparelho que pode ser usado? Imagina que seu refrigerador quebra! Qual seria o problema? Alguma coisa sem motor? falta de gás refrigerador? outros dentre probleminhas, e ainda sim, não abrange um nível 10;

3. Por que não adicionar solares paineis? Poderia ter um requisito bem alto de elétrica pra removedor. Faria sentido, o que permitiria aos remover da GM a quantidade abusiva de combustivel que existe no mundo, tornando ela mais valiosa. A gasolina não acaba no posto contanto que você tenha um gerador, o que é bem sem graça. Pra que ir cada vez mais longe ?;

4. Pegando a ideia de energia renovável, por que não colocar Geradores eólicos de pequena escada, parecido com moinhos? Só colocar um requisito médio de elétrica e um alto custo de madeira (e algo mais que acharem pertinente) e se quierem complicar mais é só adicionar uma revista como requisito primário;

5. Outra ideia e que compete pelo nível maximo seria poder construir um gerador movido a Hidrogênio, podendo substituir a gasolina que teroicamente se tornaria terrivelmente escassa, uma vez que por lógica existam outras pessoas no mundo pegando rescursos.

Já estou sem mais ideias, mas em suma, pra fazer sentido upar elétrica, devia ter mais incidentes que necessitassem dela, e um efeito visível de seu upgrade poderia ser uma redução na perda de materiais ao construir algo ou rendimento ao desmontar (na carpintaria é a redução na chance de quebrar alguma coisa).

Edited by Razeluxe