Bugs and balance suggestions 41.43 (1200 on PZ)

Charlypizza

-Vitamins could be taken like water “take all ½ or ¼” currently u have to click a lot of times to take several of them to have an effect, i usually prefer to carry a coffee and eat it all just because it easier on an emergency. 

**Bring back contented moodle back what's the point of all the happiness gained by eating cooking food. Making u 5% faster strong and work speed or something similar.

-Bring back fever caused by infected wounds, antibiotics have no purpose in the current build, also they could have impact on infections cause by food poisoning, deep wound shouldn’t heal without suture. Healing is a little plain currently all u need is a dirty ripped sheet.

-Maybe add a chance of twisted ankle when jumping over the first floor or when carrying over 40 for to long so splinter and sheet rope could have a reason to have around. 

-Balance on the weight of radios currently they are to heavy, specially the military walkie talkie also u could balance the signal the better radio the less interference to hear the weather cast I currently carry the toy one just cuz it weights 1.0. Additional it could be wearable on the strap of the backpack (will look cooler) its not worth it to carry on the belt slot instead of a weapon and it could be access by pressing a hotkey.

-Aiming outline is to dark especially on winter when they filters are more de-saturated.

-Cars on road stories could have 1 or 2 parts in good shape then its worth it the check them.

-Running with hands free increases speed by 5 or 10%.

-When resting sitting there is no bar showing the recovery u could add an animation of character checking the clock meaning is fully rested or just add the bar like when resting on chairs.

-Auto run hot key, I have problem in the wrist like a lot of gamers, would be nice when traveling around unpopulated areas just correcting direction with the directional keys. (I know the shift option but u still have to keep pressing the directional keys to move around being tired when running from muldraugh to rosewood).

-When entering houses and structures sometimes it takes a second to show the interior.

-Blinking light when welding u could use the same as the lighter when equipped.

-Cigarettes are quite common in toolshed sometimes I found up to 120 in a single room basically smoker trait is for free now. 

-Make stairs transparent when behind them.

-U could have eat all options and just open for cans food to reduce un-necessary clicking.

-Emotes can not be done when sitting this will be useful when roleplaying on MP.

-Idle animations take minutes to appear make it 15 or 20 seconds will be nice to see the character do something while waiting for the food to be cooked.

-Weird shadow around lakes.

-Shadows are giving away zombies playing “death” when u have them off, also skeletons look weird with the big shadows around.

**Loot all keybinding the one above inventory is to small.

-Zombies can randomly detect u from a far distance at night additional to this knife one shoot is harder to perform, sometimes the zombie does the bite animation and the character doesn’t do the hard push that is silent but do a regular stab making noise and attracting more zombies there no consistency on the bite and hard push interaction. I play on CDDA challenge and currently is very hard to be sneaky at night hope u could check it out.

-Before the animation built there was small groups of 3 or 4 fast walkers roaming the world maybe you could reintroduce them at night and reduce perception of regular zombie during the night or just bring them back they could bring variety to the zombie population. 

Edited by Charlypizza
Additional request **