NEGLECT

lemmy101

Screw you guys, we have a new forum now!

I've not been checking here as often as I should, been obsessing over making sure the Steam forums are happy. Everyone who's popped over there and helped make it the warm lovely place this is has our eternal thanks! It's amazing.

Keep it up! And as soon as we've got on an even keel with the Steam build, normal service will resume here as far as I'm concerned. :D

I find that the negative posts over there are so deconstructive and stupid that they're more than likely just trolls, and they're also far and few between.

Had to laugh at the guy suggesting PZ should be free though. Bless him.

Really nice to see so many new faces almost all of them very pleasant. Also on another note zomboid is at number 10 on the bestseller list on steam, woohoo front page!

It's also #2 of the top selling Early Access titles :D

Is anyone else going through this rotation?:

Go to steam > Check for new posts > Read/Reply if necessary > Go to Our forums > Check for new Posts > Read/Reply if neccessary > Go to steam...

Hahaha yup! Getting sick on Sunday has been a blessing in disguise . . . i get to sit at home, drink a bunch of water, eat, and read both of Project Zomboid's forums.

Go to steam > Check for new posts > Read/Reply if necessary > Go to Our forums > Check for new Posts > Read/Reply if neccessary > Go to steam...

Me too tooks. I'm hoping Robomat teaches me some of his ninja mastery though ;)

Me too tooks. I'm hoping Robomat teaches me some of his ninja mastery though ;)

You two and your ninja wars  (clyde)

I've not been checking here as often as I should, been obsessing over making sure the Steam forums are happy. Everyone who's popped over there and helped make it the warm lovely place this is has our eternal thanks! It's amazing.

Keep it up! And as soon as we've got on an even keel with the Steam build, normal service will resume here as far as I'm concerned. :D

So, what does one get for "eternal thanks"?

I could use a new fork; I think I bent this one.

So, what does one get for "eternal thanks"?

I could use a new fork; I think I bent this one.

You get a warm fuzzy feeling in your stomach for a job well done! :)