I JUST found out about this game

Monmaker

And I had to buy it right away, mainly because I live in Louisville Kentucky. I'm just wondering how far down the line is Louisville getting added? and PLEASE tell me it's going to have The Highlands as well as 4th street... Preston Highway would be sweet as well. as would UofL... lots of places.

EDIT: was wondering why I hadn't heard of this game till now... searched for some youtube footage and found out that the youtubers I mainly follow did cover it earlier this year... during the 5 months I was homeless >_<

Welcome to the game! Its always nice to have new faces especially ones from Kentucky as its always interesting to hear just how close to the real place the game actually is :D

I don't know how far away we are to getting new areas of the map as we only just got West Point but I have heard Louisville come up in discussion regarding further map additions. I know a big plan is to add fort knox at some point. The rest of the additions im not too sure :D

Welcome to the game! Its always nice to have new faces especially ones from Kentucky as its always interesting to hear just how close to the real place the game actually is :D

I don't know how far away we are to getting new areas of the map as we only just got West Point but I have heard Louisville come up in discussion regarding further map additions. I know a big plan is to add fort knox at some point. The rest of the additions im not too sure :D

Thanks for greeting me ^_^

IDK how accurate the game is so far, as I have never been to Muld, west point OR Fort Knox, but I do know someone who lives in Muld.

Welcome!

Louisville may sitll be quite some time off but we'll get there eventually :D

Here's a comparison of the real and ingame Muldraugh and Westpoint area:

Tchuy8d.png

Oh wow! I had no idea the game map was modeled so closely. Always just assumed it was only based on the real place in name. That's sweet. Mash is brilliant. It's really close.

Welcome!

Louisville may sitll be quite some time off but we'll get there eventually :D

Here's a comparison of the real and ingame Muldraugh and Westpoint area:

Tchuy8d.png

Oh wow! I had no idea the game map was modeled so closely. Always just assumed it was only based on the real place in name. That's sweet. Mash is brilliant. It's really close.

Agreed, its pretty close to the real deal

Archived