Axes and West Point... (Map Spoilers?)

Tooks

I walked...

All the way to Muldraugh...

For a saw...

I came back...

And i went into the hardware store and there are like 7 of them.

Developers, can you please make the store more visible in the next update?

I don't see why they should do that when it was basically the players fault

Did you see it the first time around? I thought it was the post office, i had to see this topic to actually find it... And now i have to  walk back to Muldraugh to get a sledgie because I can't find one anywhere so i can walk back to bust into the gun store....

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I walked...

All the way to Muldraugh...

For a saw...

I came back...

And i went into the hardware store and there are like 7 of them.

Developers, can you please make the store more visible in the next update?

I don't see why they should do that when it was basically the players fault
Did you see it the first time around? I thought it was the post office, i had to see this topic to actually find it... And now i have to  walk back to Muldraugh to get a sledgie because I can't find one anywhere so i can walk back to bust into the gun store....
I don't remember but I find that it would be my fault instead of the fault of the game.

So it was your fault ...

So it was your fault ...

Other people had this problem, all i'm asking is to make it more visible, like giving it red bricks to stand out or something small.

So it was your fault ...

Other people had this problem, all i'm asking is to make it more visible, like giving it red bricks to stand out or something small.

Well it doesn't really make sense to mark a certain building (from a gameplay and a realism POV).

So it was your fault ...

Well it doesn't really make sense to mark a certain building (from a gameplay and a realism POV).

Will we at least get the rotate screen function back one day so we can see things like that?

Will we at least get the rotate screen function back one day so we can see things like that?

That was never a part of the game at any point.

With the new 3D engine it's a possibility for the far future, though. Far, far future.

That was never a part of the game at any point.

With the new 3D engine it's a possibility for the far future, though. Far, far future.

It wasn't? 

I remember there being a primitive rotate function where the whole thing flipped.

Maybe i'm just high or something, i dunno.

Anyway, YES! 

Do they also plan on making turning smoother? Like making your body not teleport left or right a notch when you turn?

It wasn't? 

I remember there being a primitive rotate function where the whole thing flipped.

Maybe i'm just high or something, i dunno.

Anyway, YES! 

Do they also plan on making turning smoother? Like making your body not teleport left or right a notch when you turn?

You can read about what is planned with the 3d engine in the latest mondoids. Now return to topic or open a new thread for your other questions.

Whats with the wonky loot spawning?

They included it to piss you off.

Use an item spawner if the random generation doesn't suit your needs. Besides, the spawning is being worked on / changed all the time.

Well... no wonder i found nothing but crap in a house. When i find something good, a random zombie comes out of nowhere and infects me just as i loot it, worst case scenario i had was finding a Axe at last... then 5 zombies came from the stairs, decided to jump off the 2nd story window and landed to my doom in a horde.

Damn you, devs... DAMN YOU.