IWBUMS 41.42 Crashing Issue

SOF ZOMBY

Game crashing seemingly at random, if a zombie wanders on screen there's a very high chance the game will crash shortly after. The game also has a little red box pop up in the corner and sometimes the number in the box stays the same but it usually starts counting up quickly, sometimes it crashes immediately during this and other times it takes awhile around 10 minutes to crash. I'm not sure what could be causing it, i do use mods though so maybe it's one of those. Im also new here so i don't know if im formatting this correctly.

The mods are as follows: 

Armored Vests

AzaRadio

Better Item Category Labels

Bloody Zombies

Cheat Menu

Filibuster Rhymes' Used Cars! BETA BETA BETA

Get firstaid skill by examining dead bodies

Harry's better vanilla weapons names

Harry's better vanilla weapons

M113 APC

Military Used Car Skins OG

Occupational Items on Spawn

Repair any clothes

Super Survivors

My console:

console.txt

Edited by SOF ZOMBY

Definitely seems like it's a Super Survivors issue. Not a master of logs though. Looks like you're using "Super Survivors"? Which isn't working for Build 41. "Superb Survivors" or "Serious Survivors" are for Build 41. I don't use any of them though so I'm not sure exactly which one is up-to-date fully.

I could be completely off on that mod though, but it seems like that's causing an error nonetheless. Not sure how much disabling it will break the rest of the save. You could start a new save, and add those mods one by one, or add Super Survivors and see if it crashes still. They could also be conflicting mods etc, doesn't look like it's the case here though from my view.

Edited by MadDan2013

On 9/7/2020 at 1:22 PM, MadDan2013 said:

Definitely seems like it's a Super Survivors issue. Not a master of logs though. Looks like you're using "Super Survivors"? Which isn't working for Build 41. "Superb Survivors" or "Serious Survivors" are for Build 41. I don't use any of them though so I'm not sure exactly which one is up-to-date fully.

Ive swapped super survivors out for superb survivors and am now crashing around every 20 minutes. This time it crashed when i was just managing inventory. Im gonna try a new save without superb survivors at all and see how it handles it. Heres the new console for the most recent crash: console.txt