New Modder Question: TileZed generating red ???? instead of graphics? New modder

Darkmark8910

I'm a new modder - I'm attempting to get into mapmaking, or at least assisting with it. I loved building houses in the Sims, back in the day, so this seems up my alley.

Hopefully this is a VERY simple thing to fix, fingers crossed. I've downloaded various map tiles from the worlds of the Internet, and what I think was the latest TileZed, but there are these red ??? where graphics are supposed to be. I picked up 

Any ideas? I'd greatly appreciate it!! 

image.thumb.png.f78aa893b48c922d0a24d1f291cb2d9a.pngimage.thumb.png.e23539dd2ad66b447afdcc73dbb66f0c.png

image.thumb.png.36bb018885af824b297af892562ea3e9.png

Edited by Darkmark8910

In Tilezed you need to click on "Tools" and then "Tilesets", then make sure the folder it is pointing to is the "Tiles" folder and NOT the "2x" folder inside of it, you will need to check this is correct in WorldEd too by clicking on "Edit" and then "Preferences" and making sure the tiles directory is set to the "Tiles" folder and not the "2x" folder inside of it. Once done, completely close both programs and then re-open them.