Please help me! New textures are invisible ((((( Please!

Tashendal

Please help me. 

My English is very bad - it is translated by an online translator.
I attach images that show my actions in more or less detail. It's late and I'm a little tired. I'm not thinking straight. I'm out of guesses.
I created new textures. Not created, but combined 2 existing ones to make a military point. They are in picture 1.
Visually, it suits me.
Next, I added a tileset to tile zed. now you can add it to the map. Then I added walls with new elements in the building editor. the missing elements of the window door made similar as in the usual green wall. just drag them to the slots. Everything looks normal in WorldEd, too. Then I created a set of tiles based on one of the instructions on the forum (although it was old, the new one is not so detailed). spelled out the items exactly the same as in another set with a large window. Then I created a pak with textures. The textures inside from the first snapshot - as I extracted them - are separate from each other, although there is a common png in the common\Project Zomboid Modding Tools\Tiles\2x folder.
I output all the map data to the mod folder and put the tiles and pak files there. tiles in two places because I don't know exactly where they should be. the instructions said that in the folder with pak but in another mod it was just in the media folder. now I go into the game and see that there are no textures. I've tried everything. I created everything from scratch, scoured the tools, tried to save textures in some other way. the character tries to open these Windows, they cast a shadow and prevent walking, but there are no textures. help me before I completely despair of solving this problem! anybody... is there something I don't do, something I don't know? or am I making a mistake? Yes, I'm a novice and just beginning to understand.

12345.png

123456.png

1234567.png

1234.png

12.png

123.png

12345678.jpg

12345678.png

20200901015239_1.jpg

There are two things can causes that, the way you pack the file and some issue maybe with properties of your custom tiles.

"way you pack" - zomboid/mods/namemod/media/texturepacks/namemod2x.pack
and in info - pack=namemod2x
"properties of your custom tiles" - this is options in tilesset?

7 hours ago, Snakeman said:

There are two things can causes that, the way you pack the file and some issue maybe with properties of your custom tiles.

"way you pack" - zomboid/mods/namemod/media/texturepacks/namemod2x.pack
and in info - pack=namemod2x
"properties of your custom tiles" - this is options in tilesset?

• 9 months later...
On 9/1/2020 at 6:14 PM, Tashendal said:

Hi all! I solved the problem. But a new question arose. What needs to be registered in 'Properties' so that the tile of the window cleared of glass starts working. Now, after cleaning the broken window from the glass, the entire wall disappears.

how you fixed it? i have the exact same problem :(