A button to toggle walls on and off

Jangles

Occasionally the walls don't disappear when I'm in a doorway attempting to fight a zombie and it can be difficult to tell if the zombie is close or if there is more than one. Toggling the walls off would help a lot for when the game doesn't necessarily detect properly when to do it on it's own. Naturally this wouldn't effect character line of sight in any way, so things the character can't see would just appear per usual. Not looking for a an accidental buff to vision, just to mitigate certain awkward combat situations

• 1 year later...

I just lost a 1 month character (apocalypse) due to the lack of a feature like this.

I checked the parking lot. It was completely safe. Started doing the mechanic check on the vehicle in front of me, suddenly I have two zombies on my neck. And since it takes too long to close the window and move away, I got bitten. Sigh.

It turns out that there were 2 zombies behind a shadowy wall to the south of the parking lot. They were either hiding there (and surprisingly close to me)  or spawned out of thin air.

Edited by bliss

3 hours ago, Susp3kt said:

A feature like this would be especially good in Louisville. Where the tallest buildings often times hide the entire street in front you, especially when you're driving.

Ya and people can use those tall building shadows to hide behind as well. Really broken for PvP

Edited by Seg