throw furniture/objects to escape

pixelzul

thx google traductor (hablo español :D, que pasa amigoooooo)

Sometimes you walk quietly, you turn around a corner and quickly you realize that a horde was having a picnic until you arrived, there is no time to apologize when they are already chasing you,

then you decide to enter a house that fortunately has 2 doors open in a straight line and also next to the first door there is a closet,  you are lucky! It's not bolted to the floor, and like in a typical zombie movie you take it and stamp it down, you've just locked the door, and that's how thanks to that piece of furniture you can breathe ... for now.

The 1rst idea is simple, lock doors using furniture, this taking into account the height of the furniture and the weight, if it has a low or high center of gravity (if you push it from above it will swing and fall? or has its mass close to the ground and that can't happen)

you like to freeze EVERYTHING?, but the bottom of your fridge is empty, I tell you once and for all it's going to fall and push you

(do you have a refrigerator and also a window/door that doesn't have a barricade? use it! block that window / door using the refrigerator or a closet)

The second idea may make things simpler but I don't know, I'll tell you anyway. The 2nd idea is to be able to throw moderately small objects against the zombies,

you are tired, you have been running for a long time and you can not anymore, you are cornered, without weapons, almost in your last breath, what could you do? ... then you remember that you have a can of Dog food (add dogs plz) you throw it at the feet of the zombie and in a stroke of luck he slips with the can and you escape from there.

That's it, I don't know how balanced doing this is, but it could make throwing objects consume more stamina, and you get tired of throwing things fast, and the thing you throw is almost certainly going to break.

I don't know, but for your attention, thanks :)

Lata aplastada | El Refugio | Fandom

Edited by pixelzul