IWBUMS 41.41 - Few Problems / Guess some Bugs

Komodo21

- Black Duffelbags are basicly Invisible on UI

- Corpse Removal Time seems to be incorrect, tested it in a few Plays... even with Corpse Removaltime 1 hour corpses dont get removed - it somehow seems to have something to do with the Watches, Corpses that still have watches on them and all corpses near them seem to not get removed at all. Since i started to remove all the watches from corpses it got better but still way off the settings.

- Aiming seems to be somewhat off sometimes, cant really explain it properly but in more cases than before the range of the weapon should hit the Zombie, Visualy it also does. But the game seems to calculate it as a miss (No negative Moodles Up that would decrease accuracy) - most of the time those misses that should hit result into getting scratched or bitten and its quite frustrating. (About the visual - It looks like the baseball bat goes Through the Zombie, it doesnt stop at the point it should hit. Weird to explain.

I think thats all i'd Concider a bug or something alike - really good work on 41 in my opinion - its really fun to play again unlike early 41

I can also confirm the corpse removal bug (I set it to 720 hours but nothing disapeared after 2 monthes of survival).

As for the aiming bug, it's mostly happening with 2 handed weapons I guess ? I also feel like it's weird.. I think the weapon hitboxes have the same angle (but different range), thus even when handling a larger weapon (compared to a knife), you feel like you could hit more easily the zombie, yet it's not the case. Add to this that some 2-handed weapons are slow and have a long recovery (like shovel), it can be deadly.

1 hour ago, EnigmaGrey said:

Corpse removal is for each stage; there are 5 stages; iirc.

Does it mean that the time you put in the sandbox settings is the time for each stage to complete  (and thus, by default, you would need 45 days for them to disappear) ?

1 hour ago, EnigmaGrey said:

Yes, I believe that’s the case.

All right it makes sense then... I tested with 1 hour for corpse removal, and indeed the corpses' skin decayed every hour until it disapeared. The tipo in the sandbox settings isn't clear though, it says "Number of in-game hours before zombie corpses are automatically removed from the map", without mentioning that this number is for each stage of the decomposition.

12 hours ago, Zaidah said:

All right it makes sense then... I tested with 1 hour for corpse removal, and indeed the corpses' skin decayed every hour until it disapeared. The tipo in the sandbox settings isn't clear though, it says "Number of in-game hours before zombie corpses are automatically removed from the map", without mentioning that this number is for each stage of the decomposition.

Agreed. We forgot to update it after adding decay to corpse removal.