daw0328

Suggestion. Shopping carts.

What I am talking about, is to add shopping carts as a way to carry items. Now of course, this shopping cart as an item that could be used could be broken. IE: could be missing wheels. Repair would either need a low level, or should not be added at all; since it's a shopping cart. These things should be fairly common in supermarkets; for obvious reasons. Dragging a cart can, and should slow down the player, if the cart gets overweighed, then it should be very hard to carry. The cart would not be a rideable thing, only a thing that would be dragged on forward. 

Why would you want to add this into the game?
Well, I personally think that an item like this would be firstly very useful to the game, would as well add some immersion; as some people would rather preffer dragging their items on some form of a sled, rather than a backpack. Not only that, I feel like it's a realistic choice, considering how desperate the times in this game could be.

And lastly, thanks for reading my suggestion. Whether it will be accepted or not, I am still very thankful for reading it. Have a nice day.