haze1434

Hi PZ community,

In the very early hours of a day in July, my wife was in hospital, having been in for a couple of days, heavily pregnant with my son. I was unable to sleep, given that I could get a call at any time to say she was in established labor, so I was enjoying some time playing Project Zomboid (of course!)
In-game, I was secured-up in the wooden cabin next to the lake, west of West Point, when I got a call to tell me to come in to the hospital.
Well, as it turns out, my son Ben was indeed born that day! So when I finally logged back in to the game a couple of weeks later, that cabin has served as a nice little reminder of his birth, each time I spend time there.

This is the location on the PZ Map Project:

https://map.projectzomboid.com/#0.6593761157554476,0.2168492938239154,237.37631379976963

Thanks to the amazing Indie Stone developers, my son Ben has now joined in the Zombie Apocalypse! He has moved in to this cabin location and hunkered down, ready to take on the hordes!

In the next release of IWBUMS, the 'House by the lake' will become 'Ben's Cabin' (attached).

I'd like to give particular thanks to Will @ The Indie Stone for making this a reality.

Ben is already planning his first looting trip in to West Point... he is all packed and ready to stomp some Zomboids!

Thank you once again, Devs, you're the best.

haze1434

Ben_PZ.png

cabin_ingame.png

Archived