Jangling inventory

Milove

Hello everyone!
Project Zomboid is one of the most atmospheric games I know. The 41st build has become even more atmospheric, beautiful and realistic, it is being refined and this can not but please.
The other day I was playing The Long Dark and OMG! These sounds of inventory, when you have something behind you clanking or gurgling, very much immerse you in the game!
Or take another game, DayZ, in which you can hear a rifle dangling from your belt, behind you. This also immerses you in the game.
Would PZ be prevented from doing something like this?

It seems to me that to hear the soft rattle of your double-barrelled shotgun behind your back, while the character runs lightly across the field in the night, would be much more atmospheric than to hear the simple "crunch crunch" of the grass under your feet ;D

It is definitely not very important, and it may be difficult to implement (and even more so to synchronize between players), but something tells me that exactly what was missing in the game.

Maybe the developers have already thought about this and they have an exact answer? Or has someone already created a topic similar to this one?

There was talk about a sound overhaul, but I guess it will probably be one of the last things before release. 

I cranked up the environment sounds like wind, rain... in the options to make it a bit more atmospheric, but I'd also love to have more sounds like you said. A good sound design can take the immersion to the next level.