¿Because there are no zombie dogs? (En)| ¿Por qué no hay perros zombis? (Sp)

@SpiffoTheRacoon

These would probably fall under "special" zombies, in my mind, which are not going to be a thing. Zombie dogs and the like just aren't part of the lore of PZ, as far as I'm aware. Though maybe there will be normal dogs that may or may not be vicious when they're added. Not too sure about that at all though.

28 minutes ago, MadDan2013 said:

These would probably fall under "special" zombies, in my mind, which are not going to be a thing. Zombie dogs and the like just aren't part of the lore of PZ, as far as I'm aware. Though maybe there will be normal dogs that may or may not be vicious when they're added. Not too sure about that at all though.

Thank you 😁, I hope someday you'll add them. I've seen that there are already survivors, don't I know if they're mods or they're part of the game? (En) | Gracias 😁, espero que algún día los agreguen. He visto que ya hay supervivientes, ¿no se si son mods o son parte del juego? (Sp) 

20 minutes ago, @SpiffoTheRacoon said:

Thank you 😁, I hope someday you'll add them. I've seen that there are already survivors, don't I know if they're mods or they're part of the game? (En) | Gracias 😁, espero que algún día los agreguen. He visto que ya hay supervivientes, ¿no se si son mods o son parte del juego? (Sp) 

Those are mods for now, but the roadmap for NPCs is here for after build 41:20190608_170115.thumb.jpg.d6b24af28401432acd16bf945c9c9f3b.jpg

Archived