Mog's Cast - Project Zomboid Let's Play

Mog

Mog's Cast - Press Play!
Channel Link

Kerbal Space Program inspired me to start recording and sharing my experience with the gaming community as a whole. Squad has done a spectacular job making a wondrous universe to blast off into for all of us who've wanted to explore the stars and land on distant worlds. I have a very limited knowledge of space travel and the physics that come into play when dealing with gravity and atmosphere and the black dead void of space... so it can be a little tricky at times. Come watch me try my hardest to keep my Kerbals alive in their harsh world and beyond.

Currently Filming:
KSP - Season 3 Career Mode - Newest Episode: 7b
XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Newest Episode: 35
Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag - Newest Episode: 08

Finished Works:
Season 2 of United Kerbal Industries (25 Episode season) - Complete
Season 1 of United Kerbal Industries (25 Episode season) - Complete
Season 1 of Project Zomboid (28 Episode season) - Complete
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs (12 Episode session) - Complete

Bioshock Infinite (25 Episode season) - Complete

Schedule:
2 Episodes each weekend for current game, Saturday and Sunday
Additional sporadic uploads randomly for secondary games, time permitting

NEWS:
12/08/2013
Nearly finished with XCOM: Enemy Unknown and working my way through Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag. I'm also pushing on through Career mode in the new KSP version. Been thinking of updating Project Zomboid and playing another season or so of those episodes. Also been considering updating Skyrim and playing a 1-Up series (Single life, once you die... you die). Cheers!

KSP Season 3 - Career Mode Introduction
Asparagus Staging Tutorial

Notes:
Currently on the Table - Kentucky Route Zero, Mark of the Ninja, Skyrim, Little Inferno, DayZ (possible co-commentary), & FTL - Faster Than Light

~All in-game footage used with permission, either directly given or posted publicly~~ All Music used with permission or from YouTube friendly collections~

Ooh. Day Z will chew you up and spit you out if you've never played it before. I suggest finding some allies to help you out with it at some point. Game is a LOT more fun if you've got people backing you up.

Haha yeah, DayZ is pretty rough solo. I've spent probably close to 300+ hours in that game with friends, I'm just waiting for standalone release before I go back again most likely, thanks for the warning though; I do appreciate it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@Pancakez54, hehe we can if you'd like. I'll probably get schooled but I do have a new Playlist I've setup to upload videos of other players challenging me for my channel, I'd be more than happy to face off in a duel to the death! =P

New Episodes posted!

• 2 months later...