Controller bugs

Frutinha24

Hello, first of all as a controller player I'm thankful for the recent updates on the controller, I'm reporting some bugs to help the work on controllers. 

1. When you zoom in or out you can't attack immediately you have to walk a llitle bit to be able to attack, this makes difficult when you running away from zombies. 

2. In builder mode you can't rotate the objects so you rely on luck to put things in the right position. 

These aren't red alert bugs, thanks and keep up the good work. 

On 8/12/2020 at 5:06 PM, Frutinha24 said:

Hello, first of all as a controller player I'm thankful for the recent updates on the controller, I'm reporting some bugs to help the work on controllers. 

1. When you zoom in or out you can't attack immediately you have to walk a llitle bit to be able to attack, this makes difficult when you running away from zombies. 

2. In builder mode you can't rotate the objects so you rely on luck to put things in the right position. 

These aren't red alert bugs, thanks and keep up the good work. 

1. (do I misunderstand your issue?) You need to use R-stick to aim first and then you can attack with RT (Xbox controller) I can attack at any zoom / whatever changes you do to it. 

2. You can rotate placed objects by going to "Move furntiture" > LB "Cycle mode" (bottom left of the screen) this allows yo to select "Rotate" option.

Hope this helps abd do let us know how you get on! Controller support is an ongoing job and we're happy to hear and resolve asap any issues that players encounter.

what i think he means with the first issue, is that when using to rotary wheel to zoom in/out you have to reset the right stick's position to neutral, then move it outwards again in order for your character to enter the attack stance, holding a direction immediately after using the wheel will result in your character not being able to attack until you reset your stick (i hope i'm making sense) not sure if that's a bug or intended, but i've noticed this playing with controller as well.