To be able to look down from upper-floor windows

Mike280

I didn't see this in the commonly suggested suggestions.  The title is pretty self-explanatory, but I'd like an option to walk up to a window and right-click "look below".  That way when you're taking a sheet rope down, you don't land on a pack of hungry Zeds that would have been easily noticed if you would have just popped your head out the window and looked down.  Just using the focus button can see out of a window, but not directly below you.  Considering how hard it is to shake Zeds off of you with the new animation, it would be a huge help and I can't see how this wouldn't be realistic from a game-play perspective.

On 8/10/2020 at 8:45 PM, Mike280 said:

I didn't see this in the commonly suggested suggestions.  The title is pretty self-explanatory, but I'd like an option to walk up to a window and right-click "look below".  That way when you're taking a sheet rope down, you don't land on a pack of hungry Zeds that would have been easily noticed if you would have just popped your head out the window and looked down.  Just using the focus button can see out of a window, but not directly below you.  Considering how hard it is to shake Zeds off of you with the new animation, it would be a huge help and I can't see how this wouldn't be realistic from a game-play perspective.

I died, they were down there but I didn't see them!

• 2 weeks later...