Sterilized bandage dupilication?

CuriousAuthor

I went on the game today, and I realized I had 8 sterilized bandages in my first aid kit, when I was sure I'd normally only put 1-3, since its just for a little bit of medical supplies i carry on the road. I took 5 out and put them back in the cabinet in my house where I keep most of my medical supplies. A few minutes later, I was checking on the scratch my character had recently gotten, the bandage was dirty so I took it off, I usually just sterilize them with boiling water so I threw a cooking pot of water in the oven, cleaned the bandage, then sterilized it. All of the sudden, I had not one bandage, but 5! I checked my first aid kit to make sure there was no weird stacking where maybe it moved what i had there (which even then wouldnt add up since that would make 4,) and no, all 3 bandages were still there. I wasnt anywhere near where i store my other sterilized bandages so theres no way that it just pulled them from there. I can only assume that when I had the 8 bandages in my first aid kit, something similar had occurred, since this is always how i deal with my bandages and there is no way i would have decided to bring 8 bandages around with me. I apologize if this is poorly written, i've never written a bug report before. I will also note i am playing on iwbums, since i figure thats relevant. has anyone else encountered this?