What happens to the game?

Carson

Sorry to hear about your freezing issue, fortunately, I've had no issues with freezing. There has been a studder or two right after the update but only lasted about 1 or 2 seconds each time and hasn't been frequent. I've come to expect some minor stumbles right after an update and give a few days  or so to work itself out (or the Devs to work them out).

18 hours ago, Carson said:

The game started to freeze wildly, even though my pc is not weak. It is literally impossible to play it. I was almost eaten by a crowd of zombies due to freezes. What to do? Is it the same for you?

Is this a new game started after the latest update or the one carried on from before? Any mods?

2 hours ago, Pandorea said:

Is this a new game started after the latest update or the one carried on from before? Any mods?

I play without mods, the game itself started before the last update. In fact, the problem was not only in the game (the virus slowed down the computer). Yes, the game freezes for me, but not as much as I wrote. It's just that I was on emotions and dumped them in this post, sorry

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2020 at 3:16 PM, Carson said:

The game started to freeze wildly, even though my pc is not weak. It is literally impossible to play it. I was almost eaten by a crowd of zombies due to freezes. What to do? Is it the same for you?

I have noticed, after around build 41.2 (ish - say 6 months ago) that PZ now takes more CPU. It's likely down to additions in 3D rendering, improved textures, etc. Check that your CPU can still handle the game, you may find it's either 'topping out' at 100%, or is occasionally flat-lining. If that's the case, you'll need a better CPU.
I think, also, that multiple monitors can slightly effect PZ performance. If you have multiple monitors, try disabling any you are not playing on and see if it helps.

Archived