[IWBUMS 41.40] Hunter Cannot Craft Trap Box

Optimism

I remember that before hunters were able to craft all the trap recipes, just like a Park Ranger. However, as shown in the attached screenshot, it doesn't seem possible for them to craft a trap box now (at least not before getting level 2 in trapping and level 1 in carpentry). All mods were disabled so I could be sure it wasn't caused by any conflicts.

Please let me know if any further information is required, or if maybe I missed something. Thanks!

Screenshot (179)_LI.jpg

Edited by Optimism
Clarified what trap hunters can't craft

Not a hunter but, I'm not able to craft a snare (the only trap I've tried so far). I've read the hunter recipe for it and I've read trapping for beginners. I've made sure I have all the needed materials but, not able to craft one. I did not gain any trapping xp from watching TV in the beginning, how do I actually gain some experience if I can't make a trap to set? And if it makes any difference, I have very high carpenter skills. Thanks in advance for the response.

9 hours ago, TheMitu97 said:

Yeah, hunter trait unlocks all crafting recipes without needing to read hunter magazines. But you still need to have required skill levels to craft them.

I actually did not know that both magazines and the skill levels were necessary. I thought it was just one or the other. Thanks for clarifying.