A shard of glass wrapped in a rag.

Nebula

I would like to be able to wrap a piece of glass with a rag and inflict one fatal blow (like a knife) on a zombie. For balance, you can also add a random (small) probability of cutting the character's palm during this action.
A shard of glass wrapped in a rag, to prevent a cut on the palm, is a rather terrible weapon in close combat.
I see no reason to fence the mod for this opportunity. I would like to see this in the vanilla assembly.
Thank.

23 hours ago, Nebula said:

I would like to be able to wrap a piece of glass with a rag and inflict one fatal blow (like a knife) on a zombie. For balance, you can also add a random (small) probability of cutting the character's palm during this action.
A shard of glass wrapped in a rag, to prevent a cut on the palm, is a rather terrible weapon in close combat.
I see no reason to fence the mod for this opportunity. I would like to see this in the vanilla assembly.
Thank.

That could be nice option for a homes that have no weapons whatsoever – as long as there's a window you can break the glass or pick the one zombies broke and tear some clothing (incl. the one you started in) for an improvised weapon until you find someting. May be nice for MP servers too, where everything can be looted.