Can't get the new beta update

Azer60

Question

My game stay at build 41.27 and don't uptade for the new IWBUMS of the beta... I never seen that the game was late on the uptades until now. i found nothing on internet and the forum that could help me. idk what to do pls help.

17 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Azer60 said:

My game stay at build 41.27 and don't uptade for the new IWBUMS of the beta... I never seen that the game was late on the uptades until now. i found nothing on internet and the forum that could help me. idk what to do pls help.

Rename the Project Zomboid installation folder. Then let Steam verify the files. It will find no files to verify, so it will just redownload the latest.

Can you try going to "C:\Users\YourUserName\Zomboid" and deleting everything there except the "Saves" folder, as thats where your saves are

After that try verifying your files
Steam Library > Right click Project Zomboid > Properties > Local Files > Verify Local Files

And then try starting the game again.

Can you try going to "C:\Users\YourUserName\Zomboid" and deleting everything there except the "Saves" folder, as thats where your saves are

After that try verifying your files
Steam Library > Right click Project Zomboid > Properties > Local Files > Verify Local Files

And then try starting the game again.

Still doesn't work :(

Archived