40.41 coffee went from .1 to 1 in weight

Taybabie

I was just playing this game 2 mornings ago on august 6. My coffee weight was .1 now when I turned on my game this morning  August 8, my coffee now weights 1. Nothing mod wise or the main game itself has according to steam been updated in between theses times.  My cabinet is now holding 127 weight units of coffee. you don't want to know what my vehicle weight is. Any way I will keep the save game around for awhile. I guess new start here I come.

This turned out to be a bigger/smaller issue than coffee for some reason all my mods were turned off for this save.  This happened after the 41.40 update to another save (yes yes I am a bad zombie killer). I just figured this was a glitch between the two versions. When running from the load screen the load says all mods used but when going to more and checking mods they aren't loading with the save I have to manually enable all the mods.  

So in one way I fixed the coffee issue in another way I found a Bug/Glitch/Issue.  I will try to see if it does it from the continue screen as well.  Thanks 

Nope didn't do it when I went from the continue screen . 

Edited by Taybabie