UI, Map and how they`re affecting game

Spazmatic

Hi,
Well i go straight to it, because ive got logged out after typing wall of text 😪
1. UI
Currently its unclear and cumbersome to use for new player. What may work is UI based on icons, this goes for inventory and world stuff that you interact with.
Example:stove.PNG.7be3d8d43747dd448611f424ffcd4f40.PNG
Stove window, maybe with mash art in back, changing depending if its on/off.
Less space wasted, because in current list UI, we have lots of unused area.
2. Map system
Currently its very limiting (opague floor requires fix, flat terrarin only), buggy (killer stairs are back) and probably is eating FPS.
I imagine new one would allow for much more, especially when Rockstar Mark is working on juicy new models, that may, or may not require another support for our old wodden building holding rock solid 3d anim stuff.
3. Water
Yuri did great job on water, its great on its own. But when used as river, we need more muddy water near coast with foliage.
4. Spawn In CO-OP
Currently you cant spawn at one location with your friends, because to do so you have to edit files. Bad idea, new players require handling with care. Remember, they hold finger on refund trigger.

Yeah i guess thats it, had to type this twice so its smaller now.
I know that something like map system, or ui is not one week job, but treat it more like my votes in "what problem is most noticeable right now" poll.
Thanks for reading and all the work put into build 41.

Edited by Spazmatic