[41.40] Weapon reloading bug

FUNICULIFUNICULAA

A few more details? Which weapon is it that causes trouble? Have you got the right magazine/ammo for it? How do you try to reload (right click > option or "R")? Keyboard and mouse or a Controler? Which version of the game are you on? Any mods?

I tried with the M16 and the 9MM pistol and they both had this bug, I tried reloading both via the hotkey and in the inventory, also with the weapon reloading wheel, i play with keyboard and mouse and i'm on 41.40, it worked fine in 41.39, however i have over a 100 of mods so perhaps it comes from there, although there isn't a single error while loading or playing.

On 8/7/2020 at 1:08 PM, FUNICULIFUNICULAA said:

I tried with the M16 and the 9MM pistol and they both had this bug, I tried reloading both via the hotkey and in the inventory, also with the weapon reloading wheel, i play with keyboard and mouse and i'm on 41.40, it worked fine in 41.39, however i have over a 100 of mods so perhaps it comes from there, although there isn't a single error while loading or playing.

I think I had the same issue. And I believe the mod that is causing your problem is "Scrap guns". After disabling it, reloading started to work again.

On 8/7/2020 at 12:08 PM, FUNICULIFUNICULAA said:

That's a lot of mods :D I'd recommend disabling all of them and trying to reload weapons, to see if it is one of the mods... Then re-enabling them one by one - or maybe 10 by 10 - to see which one that is. 

Or, as mentioned above by TheMitu97 disable "Scrap guns" if you have that and seeing if that helps.. (if not, could be some other mod, too..)

On 8/8/2020 at 9:53 PM, TheMitu97 said:

I think I had the same issue. And I believe the mod that is causing your problem is "Scrap guns". After disabling it, reloading started to work again.

On 8/10/2020 at 11:54 AM, Pandorea said:

That's a lot of mods :D I'd recommend disabling all of them and trying to reload weapons, to see if it is one of the mods... Then re-enabling them one by one - or maybe 10 by 10 - to see which one that is. 

Or, as mentioned above by TheMitu97 disable "Scrap guns" if you have that and seeing if that helps.. (if not, could be some other mod, too..)

Disabling scrap guns fixed it!! Thank you!