Whenever you forage and get some berries, they got mixed up in you inventory.

It would be really easier to separate and discard the poisonous ones if they were sorted by type by default.

At least for me, I think it's not that easy to check those "inner images" to differentiate the colors and see which ones are the poisonous (considering you already know which one is).

Seems way easy to implement and I guess would help.

image.png.59588990868ec82987f0fde43c199c57.png

Another possible way would be to just decrease the transparency of the "inner" images.

Poisonous berries do get their own category once your char has read the Herbalist bagazine / or starts with the trait. In the example above your char doesn't know which berries are poisonous and which are not, so they're in all together.

7 hours ago, Pandorea said:

Poisonous berries do get their own category once your char has read the Herbalist bagazine / or starts with the trait. In the example above your char doesn't know which berries are poisonous and which are not, so they're in all together.

But they're not sorted for their colour, which is what I assume the suggestion means. Would make sense to me.

So if you already figured out that reds are poisonous, you still have trouble making out the red ones from the list, because they're not sorted by colour so you can discard the red ones.

We did talk about making the inline item icons less transparent before, e.g. to easier differentiate between clothing items with different colours.

Archived