A better life on Project Zomboid. Quality life.

Charlypizza

Loot all - Keybinding : the Botton loot all is quite small hot key would be useful specially when the house u looting is being overrun by zombies

Consume vitamins Like food : Take all, alf or 1/4 to save a lot of clicking for the small benefit each take gives.

Eating can food: was ok the way it was why add unnecessary steps to open and then eating, we already have tedious mechanics dissembling lots of furniture and lamps to get xp.

Ability to assign categories to items: u keep adding items but not way to manage the inventory properly. We need to separate meds, fishing tools, electrics, tools etc etc.

Ability to dissemble tvs like lamps so we don't have to pick them up and then dissemble same thing for radios.

Autowalk-run button. I know we have click and walk but keybinding will be more confortable specially for people with wrist problems.

Music changes when u fight one single zombie: make it when u have agro from 5 or more i think regular player can handle 2 or 3 zombies so the music don't need to change to a dramatic state

• 2 weeks later...

About can foods, I think it's pretty good, but some of the cans can still be used in other recipes but easily solved by having both options 'Open and Eat' and 'Open'.

I Don't even think music should change much, maybe gradually turn it down would be my suggestions.

I think pretty much everything else would be really well accepted by the players, nice list.

Maybe add the UI used for chopping trees in B41for dismantling stuff would really help us grind that XP. It would be great if you could just grab your toolbox and enter dismantle mode and all the tools would go back straight to the box when you finished.

Archived