IWBUMS Wont start

TheLich

Question

Hey guys what´s up, i recently tried to play the IWBUMS version and it didn´t started, tried out the -novoip and i get a black screen but the music works.

i looked for solution to this problem in the forums but didn´t find one that solves it.And also even without the IWBUMS the game crashe 5 min into playing. Thanks in advance for the help!

3 answers to this question

Well, the Intel HD 3000 is a very low end graphics card, I would consider it the bare minimum to even run the game, and it can definitely crash because of it being such a low end card. Usually build 38.30 which is an older build of the public 40 crashes way less because the requirements are lower for it, and IWBUMS has even higher requirements.

What I can suggest is trying to lower any graphics settings that you have and making sure to update the drivers for your graphics card from the Intel website, or your manufacturers website if you have a laptop.

I can also suggest going to the game folder "steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid" and running the game with the "ProjectZomboid32.bat" file, this will run the game in 32 bit which is usually more stable on weaker graphics cards and could prevent the crashes combined with the lowered graphics and driver update.

Archived