Letal stairs

Andreu

There's a spot were you instantly takes around 40% of damage in the "Kate and Baldspots safehouse", just when you go down the stairs. I almost die twice because of that (the second one, i was checking it). There were no zombies alive in the surroundings, i dont know what it could be. 

In the map.projectzomboid says that its at Coords: 10751x9410, Cell: 35x31, Rel: 248x113.

Very dangerous to check, i not advise to players to go for fun. You can actually die there. (i had full armor equiped).

I know i wont go around that corner ever again, but for future reference, DONT PASS THROUGH IT.

Thank you for the game, I love it, btw.

Sorry, i just read the weekly zombie news and read that they added that to the news and remembered it. 

I  hadn't any mods active but i was playing a custom game. I took the 6 months later but changing the following:

-starting hour: 7am

-Compost time: 1 week

-Helicopters: never

-Disappear rate of corpses: 170

-Death by virus: Instantaneous

-Ambiental agresivity: Disabled

-Rate of respawn of zombies: zero for standar, for respawn in a zone without visiting it and zero also for respawn multiplier. 

I don't think any of those things should affect, but i tell you either way.

I'm trying to reproduce the bug on "builder mode" (i dont know it's name in english, i play in spanish), but i can't find again the problem. Maybe it has something to do with the 6 months thing, i don't know.

I hope i helped somehow, sorry if that wasnt the case.

Edited by Andreu