Super kick to the ground!

Milove

Hi there!~
In the process of fighting, my character applies his super-punch! Don't make him angry! (I'm kidding)

The bug is that when a character starts to hit a lying zombie, and another one comes up to it , the character hits it, but on the ground, and from this the approaching zombie falls, as if he was hit when it was already lying.
 Below is the console file saved immediately after the battle with this bug ended. Also, a GIF.

console34.txt
Goodgi2.gif.0db9b528d9d8223c1b85db53c1f6c9b9.gif

Quite a frequent bug that I noticed. Also, the GIF shows a strange change in the position of the dead zombie. But that's another story~
I didn't use mods. It wasn't a sandbox. Playstyle - survivor 

Thanks for your attention
P.S. I wanted to attach 2 gifs and 2 console files, but the 4 megabyte limit did not allow me to do this, well, I hope what I presented will be enough. If, of course, you didn't know about this bug without my topic   : D 

Edited by Milove

I don't have anything to say that addresses your report, but dang, the animations, blood accumulation, and external equip slots have really upped the BA-erry of the game. Your slo-mo gif has given me a new appreciation of it all haha

Edited by trombonaught

1 hour ago, trombonaught said:

I don't have anything to say that addresses your report, but dang, the animations, blood accumulation, and external equip slots have really upped the BA-erry of the game. Your slo-mo gif has given me a new appreciation of it all haha

Heh-heh, yeah, the game is better compared to the 40th version. I Love it too ;D

2 hours ago, Pandorea said:

Does this happen only in Survivor mode? Only when one zed is a crawler and another one is coming up for an atttack?

Hello! No, just one zombie on the ground (It doesn't matter which one) is enough for the character to make a downward hit. And so, if at this moment another zombie approaches the character - it immediately falls into a knockout.
But whether there is this error in other modes, I do not know. But I'll check! Somehow...

Goodgi.gif

Edited by Milove

10 hours ago, Pandorea said:

Does this happen only in Survivor mode? Only when one zed is a crawler and another one is coming up for an atttack?

Hello again! I checked this "super hit" in other modes besides sandbox, and yes, they have it too.
This has nothing to do with the multi-hit, apparently. But interestingly, this bug has never played against me - I've never been bitten because of it. Or am I just good at playing...
Although once the bite animation completely showed up
I can attach 2 GIFs (Each of different modes).

Edited by Milove

1 hour ago, Pandorea said:

Wow! Thank you for all the work and trial you've put in! :) 

Heh, no, thank YOU ALL for all the work that you have done and continue to do (Develop the game and listen to your community).
I and other players continue to believe in you and your project. This is truly delicious!

Edited by Milove