Sandwich and Boredom/Unhappiness

sadpickle

I've seen this happen to a few of my food items also. I haven't tried making any recipes lately to see what causes it yet, but if I remember correctly I was making a sandwich at the time also.

I can try to test this later. I don't have any ham, but I do have squirrel, fish and many other foods to make sandwiches with.

On a side note, if you use a lot of the same ingredient, it will start making the food "boring". Like a fruit salad using 6 of the same type of berries. (this part works properly)

• 2 weeks later...

This happened again.

I had a fish salad "fresh" in the ice machine.  When it no longer said "fresh", I took it out and added salt and pepper to it, which added +unhappy and +boredom.

This might only happen to evolved recipes like soup, salad, sandwiches.  it seems that when an item stops being "fresh", anything you try to add makes it even more unappetizing.

I can check a few more items, but it takes a while for them to stop being fresh.

I checked another item to see if I could get it to happen again.

I made a salad using 1 beef jerky and sat it on the floor.  Once it stopped being "fresh", I added salt, pepper and another piece of beef jerky to it.  Each time, it got worse and worse.

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png