Insta crash

Skinnyman12

Well, my problem is only with the version 41 of the game.

It crashes all the time after open it and i dont know the reason, i can play latest versions with no problem.

I think that the problem could be because i use the integrated graphic card of intel. 

Windows 10 x64, Intel i7 -4790 3,60Ghz, 16gb of ram, Intel hd graphics 4600 with 2060mb of video memory.

I would like to solve the crash problem, i just waiting for this public beta for to long and i cant even play it, its so frustating, if you need more info to help me post something pls

You would be correct to think that it's got to do with the integrated card.
I can only really recommend trying to lower any settings in the game and make sure your graphic card drivers are up to date to be able to play, it might still crash but it should crash less.

You can also try running the game in 32 bit mode by running the "ProjectZomboid32.bat" file found in your game folder Steam Library > Rightclick ProjectZomboid > Properties > Local Files > Browse Local Files
The 32 bit mode seems more stable on intel graphics cards from my experience.

Intels, especially up to 4th generation are not so powerful sadly. This is especially true with OpenGL games on WIndows – situation is a bit better on Linux (and Mac?), but you'd have to switch system and I don't know if that would help that much. In the meantime, maybe this will help: