Certain Improvements to the new menus.

Kappatao

To save having to make multiple topics, I'm just gonna bundle a few suggestions in this one thread.

My first suggestion is to bring the some of the design decisions from the temperature menu, to the protection menu. I think the "hover over a body part for more info" system works really well for the temperature, and would clean up the protection menu a lot, so it's not just a long list of ugly looking stats.

image.png.4e350914bb20b12b5294ef3950b20ed9.pngimage.png.2287b09c64375cb66ad1842b62578c34.png

My 2nd suggestion revolves around the inspect menu for clothing. I think it would be neat if instead of the white silhouette you get when you inspect some clothing, it would be nice to have a 3D representation of what the piece of clothing looks like on your character. Something like the character info screen, where you can rotate the character model, except maybe zooming in on the piece of clothing that is being inspected.

image.png.eb33ec3af00cb8b118b5994b5618ac78.png

Personally, I also feel that the inspect menu could be usefull, if expanded to all items. It would give a nice place to display more advanced stats, in a larger window than the hover text. It would also give be nice to view weapons (and eventually every item) in 3D, even if it's just for looks.

I also feel it could benifit controllers a little, by having some of the options that we have from right clicking an item, in a menu where these actions could have hotkeys etc, kind of like how the crafting menu collects a lot of actions that are spread over several menus into one.

Let me know what you think.