Food adding calories, but losing -hunger

Grelko

I was cooking up some fish and saw that after it was finished, it gains -hunger (this part works properly)

When I turned it into "fish salad", it gained calories, but lost the extra -hunger. It used the entire filet.  It also gained -unhappiness, which might be a fair trade-off, but the added calories would be a bug.

Edit - The calories added was around 2.4%, but I used another piece of fish that had less -hunger and it added approximately 13.3% more calories.

Edit - I was still able to use the fish, even while frozen, by choosing "add random fish"  (If it has the snowflake symbol, then you can't add it)

----------------------------------------------------------

You can also see the "frozen food" bug, that I posted the other day in these pictures.  I noticed that the bug only seems to happen with partially frozen food.

Adding more information to the previous bug...   if the food is completely frozen and raw, it will show "cooking" or if it's already cooked, then it will show "burning", but as far as I've seen, it doesn't actually start filling up the bar, until it's completely thawed out first.  (Link in second post)

Edit - As long as the food still has the "snowflake" symbol, then the bug doesn't happen.

Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

Edited by Grelko

Besides food adding calories, it can also lose calories the same way.  I just think of it as, they dropped a piece on the floor (less), or there was food stuck to the bowl from the last time they ate (more), since we don't need to wash the dishes haha.