A Survival journal based in West Point

Hello fellow community members! 

I'm in the middle of a survival journal on youtube. The format is simple, one day/night cycle a video for easier day naming etc, The plan is to have multiple survivors and a running total of who lived X days and died from Y

My in game experience is very limited as I spent most of the pre west point patch in sandbox trying to get a feel for Muldraugh. So don't expect a perfect playthrough.I prefer to watch less experienced people myself as it adds to experience. So please give it a try, 

The first video is a little junky though as I made a recording issue that I became aware of after I had uploaded it. 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7tnF9MQUuRakcIIkFaQZFO4hJK_7QDd-

I won't badger for subs here but I will ask for some kind of feedback or advice to make it more engaging or technically proficient.

Thanks guys and I hope you enjoy!

Morris 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1JwT-RYqvc&list=PL7tnF9MQUuRakcIIkFaQZFO4hJK_7QDd-&index=5

New upload

I also wanted to thank anyone who has visited the videos so far, Recording is quite enjoyable and I plan on updating daily (without worrying about life getting in the way etc). Thanks for the support so far guys! Great community.

@Tympanic

I am aware of the overall quality, I'm very very new to recording and I'm trying different methods to find that "sweet spot", I completely understand where you are coming from. Right now I record @ 1280x720 and basically render as Mpeg4 with the same resolution with the logic that I remove the visual quality from dropping via down scaling or up scaling. I discovered a handy button in fraps for lossless RGB but it tanked my framerate considerably. Right now i am moving my steam folder to my main HD so that I can have my secondary inactive for recording, hoping that helps. Thank you for the feedback and I am trying my hardest to make it better!

Archived