Wiki :-)

Kirrus

Hello all!

I hope you're all having fun with the new builds :) We've certainly gathered a nice long list of new bugs to squish, thanks for all the reports, it's helpful!

Our official(ish) wiki http://pzwiki.net, which we host, but don't currently curate (we've not got the time unfortunately), has gotten a little out of date again.  If some of you would be willing to invest a little time in expanding the wiki it would help us tremendously, anything that can be done to make the learning curve easier for our new zombie fighters would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you! <3

Arg, Kirrus added Spiffo but neither Paul or me, not cool ! :D

Don't feel bad--by the time this is done, I imagine Spiffo will have the longest page on the whole wiki ;)

I damn well hope so

I already got a folder chalked full of what I can only assume is every iteration of Spiffo, just need to find the time to upload them all and add them to his page.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so soup ingredients, the wiki shows no way to craft the ingredients nor does it show what types of foods can go into the recipe. Perhaps I've just passed over the link, but if anyone could inform me of how I can make soup without it being from a can, it would be extremely helpful

so soup ingredients, the wiki shows no way to craft the ingredients nor does it show what types of foods can go into the recipe. Perhaps I've just passed over the link, but if anyone could inform me of how I can make soup without it being from a can, it would be extremely helpful

Use carrots tuna or broccoli for a base and then use sugar and flour for the second and third ingredients. Theres also a mod which makes soup a bit more realistic in that you can make it out of more stuff.

Chrome on android wont let me paste but just go to the wiki and search "crafting" everything you need to know is in there. Beans dont work in the current version so ignore them for soup

Hey guys, figured I would post this in here since it's actually stickied if anybody is kicking about the wiki or interested in editing I would greatly appreciate it if someone would read over this guide: http://pzwiki.net/wiki/Farming_Guide

To see whether the information is up to date or not, since when it comes to farming I've always been pretty pants and never completely wrapped my head around it. Any edits to the wiki whether big or small would also be greatly appreciated. :D

Hey guys, figured I would post this in here since it's actually stickied if anybody is kicking about the wiki or interested in editing I would greatly appreciate it if someone would read over this guide: http://pzwiki.net/wiki/Farming_Guide

To see whether the information is up to date or not, since when it comes to farming I've always been pretty pants and never completely wrapped my head around it. Any edits to the wiki whether big or small would also be greatly appreciated. :D

Connall, I'll spend some time checking out the Farming Guide this weekend - with the not-inconsiderable PZ-Farmville experience I have now I'm sure I'll find something to add! :)

(and do PM me if there are other pages you'd like checked over. I'd be happy to oblige since I'm taking a PZ hiatus until Build 22 appears...)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...