Sign in to follow this  
Damano

Playing Guitar

It will also positively affect the atmosphere of the game! °^°

Perhaps can even add the skill of “guitarist” for 1-2 points? And when a character with this skill plays, other players, or rather their characters, will also reduce their stress and boredom. And even (I'm talking about the 40th build), two characters in the same house were sad because of loneliness and boredom. But could they talk to each other? And, it turns out, the guitar will be a great friend to those players who like to play together and sit for a long time at their base

I would recommend this as a good way to do it, rather than just having a few pre-recorded songs.

In this system you can use any of the numerous .abc files online to insert a composition/song into your game and play whatever songs you want, on multiple instruments like pianos and stuff depending on what would be supported in the game.

Here's the Starbound system in action to give you an idea of what it could be like in-game.

4 hours ago, Crossbow7734 said:

Hey OI like those suggestions, maybe we will see them with NPCs added, but remember there are more instruments than just a guitar in game.

Agreed. There's already pianos and some others that would all be very cool to have playable, and maybe even more that would be worth adding i.e harmonica, drums.

Just to add to my previous reply, Starbound also has a system whereby songs can be played by multiple players at once in unison, which I would also like to see.

And adding to the original post's mention of a stress-relieving effect, it would be cool if they also apply to your community when NPCs come  out.

3 hours ago, MrBlue said:

There's already pianos and some others that would all be very cool to have playable

This is how you died... furiously playing ragtime whilst ignoring the oncoming horde.

3 hours ago, OffitMan said:

This is how you died... furiously playing ragtime whilst ignoring the oncoming horde.

I wouldn't wanna go any other way

On 6/27/2020 at 6:22 PM, Milove said:

It will also positively affect the atmosphere of the game! °^°

Perhaps can even add the skill of “guitarist” for 1-2 points? And when a character with this skill plays, other players, or rather their characters, will also reduce their stress and boredom. And even (I'm talking about the 40th build), two characters in the same house were sad for expert watchman because of loneliness and boredom. But could they talk here to each other? And, it turns out, the guitar will be a great friend to those players who like to play together and sit for a long time at their base

i can understand this