Npc Bases

NathanDrake

Well if npcs gona be added to game i wish there are would be more than armed people walking around like a npc group from small to big can make big or small places  and tradeplace at that locations or simply trading with npc i wish to see a big farm with full of people living.

(extra: wouldnt be good that we see  one npc or more trapped in a place its barricaded but theyre hiding and z bois attacking their walls if we save them we get any little rewards from them or they can join or group even more.I know its a dumb idea)

4 hours ago, NathanDrake said:

Well if npcs gona be added to game i wish there are would be more than armed people walking around like a npc group from small to big can make big or small places  and tradeplace at that locations or simply trading with npc i wish to see a big farm with full of people living.

(extra: wouldnt be good that we see  one npc or more trapped in a place its barricaded but theyre hiding and z bois attacking their walls if we save them we get any little rewards from them or they can join or group even more.I know its a dumb idea)

You want a lot