Writing an article regarding Steam - Valve.

So I'm writing a whole article protesting Steam and Valve. I'm frustrated with my situation, but most importantly the money I poured into their pocket when I get mine stolen, then they do nothing about it. I love this community and everyone in it for doing everything in their power to help me. You're beautiful and amazing people. But the amount of money I lost due to a mistake that I didn't even make is insane. Until Valve compensates me for my losses, or gives me my account back then it's a war. My baby cousin makes a mistake and I lose  over 1000 dollars? No. That's not gonna happen.  You can say "look after your account better" sure. Maybe I should have. But a thief is a thief. Someone steals your car you don't say "Oh you should have looked after it better." If you do then I hope you never get your car stolen. I hope no one ever robs you, or anything like that. But I'm currently protesting Valve. No word since my Steam account was hijacked. Not a single one. I work hard for my money, and here it is being stolen from me and Valve is just letting it happen because they get a small percentage. 

I'll include the article when I'm finished with it. 

Have you not heard back from their support at all? Being able to provide purchase receipts for something you've actively purchased for the account is often a surefire way to get your account back. Their support should be able to verify this fairly easily and then proceed to make the account accessible to you along with recommending activating Two-Factor-Authentication for the account.

4 hours ago, nasKo said:

Have you not heard back from their support at all? Being able to provide purchase receipts for something you've actively purchased for the account is often a surefire way to get your account back. Their support should be able to verify this fairly easily and then proceed to make the account accessible to you along with recommending activating Two-Factor-Authentication for the account.

This. I mean you should be going to the support section and submitting a ticket for account issues.

They usually get back to people within a day or two, so hearing that they've not replied in months is very odd. If you just popped them an e-mail or contacted them by some other means, then it could explain why it was missed.

• 1 month later...

Archived