Vehicle Dash Overlay

NathanDrake

First of all sorry for english

Whenever i enter a car in new build 41 vehicle hud diseappers  im not talking about inventory or top left health craft menu etc the thing in bottom when u enter car it goes i tested on every single car i didnt restart game or anything.(Hope devs got good day)

2 hours ago, NathanDrake said:

yes im always on driver seat i thinked im might be doing wrong but i wasnt and btw i didnt press a any keyboard button to hide hud(its fixed when i close game and start again)but its annoying.

Could you record a video and upload it here, please? It would give us a much clearer idea of what's going on (since I've not seen anyone have this problem...)

its fixed maybe just i pressed hide hud and didnt notice

Could you record a video and upload it here, please? It would give us a much clearer idea of what's going on (since I've not seen anyone have this problem...)   :i wish i could but i dont have good pc to do it i can record but u will watch at 144 p and its fixed actually it just happened when i downloaded build 41 expect that hud comes now.

It's happened to me as well. I'm familiar with hiding my hud as I do it when I want to be dramatic for rp, but recently the car just didn't pull up the dash and i just see my belt. I have an example of it I can get the clip later today. I need to go through a few hours of video to locate it but I can do.