Throwing things. Just "yeeet!"

Milove

Hi!
Has anyone ever thought of throwing a can of beans at a Walker for fun? (Because I was thinking about it)

So, why throw ordinary items?
Well, for example, if you throw a table knife at zed's head correctly and well, I think he will definitely not like it and stop wanting to bite me.
(Another skill is throwing knives. Yeah, you'll need a lot of knives.)
Or, for example, you can feel like the most that neither is a scoundrel, breaking a window with a brick to some survivor? Was he a bad survivor?

Or if my character is a pacifist and afraid of blood? Is Zed standing in front of the house, thinking? And then BAM, I had a rock in my pocket!
We throw a stone away from the house so that the uninvited guest would notice it, and then quietly crawl behind him.

This is not something that would be very necessary, but it could help in some game situations. For example, when the character is too exhausted or injured and spend his strength on zed that came from hell knows where - is not the best option. And crawl quietly will not work...

Yes, I know, the game has noise bomb, but it also need to craft. What if you don't know how?

Leafing through the topics (As well as a list of "Yes" and "no" are frequent suggestions), I tried to find a topic with a suggestion about throwing objects (Except bombs and Molotov, since it is not reasonable to use it without throwing it. In simple words, this is already in the game). 
But, unfortunately or fortunately, I did not find a topic with my idea. 
Is it even possible to implement it?
If this is not the case and I am not the first to suggest it, then could you let me know?

Edited by Milove

14 minutes ago, Kappatao said:

I like this idea. A classic zombie trope is throwing objects to distract them from your location. I t hink it could fit nicely.

Yes, and I'm about the same! Of course, this will not help to escape from a group of walking, but one Zed can be avoided. Perhaps the abstract zombies will have to react to traps more slowly than to the sounds made by the character himself? (Sneezed, stamped, smashed a window with his hand) To prevent imbalance.