ALWAYS RANDOMLY DIE WITHOUT ANY REASON!

JacobMY

Hi, my toon always die within 1 ingame day!

Always overheating >>> queasy >>> sick >>> dead!

All this happen without any reason, my toon did not get hurt from zombie bite nor scratch, no scratch from window or tree,

no zombie corpses in my safe house, did not take raw food or poison food, my toon are just wearing normal t-shirt pant and sneaker.

I am playing on build IWBUMS 41.39 without any mod.

here's are my sandbox setting and my toons trait

nnAU12h.png

Gzxgpum.png

WUntnkZ.png

L7Usqrn.png

4ZgwBFD.png

crsUIoE.png

pnPOIUu.png

OWewu60.png

qaIjL6I.png

v9FgHrJ.png

odGj0lF.png

10 hours ago, EnigmaGrey said:

If you’re overheating, avoid doing activity and strip down? 

Yes i do, it will be the same man, overheating will kick in again after naked for while.

But the point is why i getting overheating all of the sudden even i doing nothing just reading book in safehouse?

• 3 weeks later...

If it always starts with overheating, have you looked at the temperature panel? I am currently not aware of any bug that would cause this, but will keep an eye out in case this is merely the first report of it, just trying to come up with a reasonable explanation for what's happening considering the circumstances and your sandbox settings you've provided (thanks!).

Your game starts in the summer and you have not altered the climate/weather settings, so if you're running around in thick clothes like astroworld shirts, outside of the instances you're merely wearing a shirt here, your character will overheat a lot. It could also be a matter of a really hot summer, not having water and being exposed to the hot weather too much while also "overworking" 

• 3 weeks later...

Try a default survival game with a character with no traits first and see if the issue persist.

If not, then we know it has something to do with your settings.

If the issue does not persist in a default survival with no traits, try a game with a character with NO traits and YOUR custom world settings.

If issue persist: you know it is something with your world settings.

If not: Try a game with only the selected character traits and default survival world settings.

If the issue persist: you know it has something to do with your traits and not the world settings.

Try these things and let us know what your findings are. This method of elimination will assist us in discovering 'where' the issue is and in turn, we will discover 'what' the issue is.

Archived