After the update, the disconnected stove exploded

Groza_Pechenek

After updating 41.39, the character went to sleep. I did not use the stove. I only ate salads. At night, the stove exploded and killed the character. The character burned out in 5 seconds.

Sorry, translated through Google.

Corrected:
Attached a console file. I warn you: I started a new game after the death of the character.

console.txt

Edited by Groza_Pechenek

1 hour ago, Groza_Pechenek said:

After updating 41.39, the character went to sleep. I did not use the stove. I only ate salads. At night, the stove exploded and killed the character. The character burned out in 5 seconds.

Sorry, translated through Google.

Hi!

Stove simply said, “New builds are coming out too fast! I’ll explode with happiness now! °^°  ”

Was it exactly a stove, not a microwave or a bonfire (In the house or outside)? Did you have a generator?  Was it in good condition?  In the explosion there was no pop-up error in the lower right corner?

Very interesting!  

I sympathize with the loss of the character.  They die so fast...

(Если ты русский - я могу дискуссировать и на этом языке, если тебе так будет проще)

Edited by Milove

Never heard about stove's explodes.

In current state of the game ability to explode have only generators.

Maybe you forgot to turn off the stove? If don't turn off the stove long enought it 'll cause a fire.

Or it may be a generator, whitch also cause a fire when explodes.

11 hours ago, Milove said:

Hi!

Stove simply said, “New builds are coming out too fast! I’ll explode with happiness now! °^°  ”

Was it exactly a stove, not a microwave or a bonfire (In the house or outside)? Did you have a generator?  Was it in good condition?  In the explosion there was no pop-up error in the lower right corner?

Very interesting!  

I sympathize with the loss of the character.  They die so fast...

(Если ты русский - я могу дискуссировать и на этом языке, если тебе так будет проще)

Everything was too fast. I tried to save a burning character. The generator was, stood in advance near. But the electricity has not shut off yet. The generator was empty and I did not know how to use it. I have not read the magazine for this yet.
(В общем, это был 16 день выживания, настроил себе хардкор песочницу (мультиудар в испытаниях не устраивает) после обновления лег спать, усталость была у персонажа, плитой не пользовался, так как готовил салаты и худел. Генератор я принес заранее и стоял он рядом с холодильником, но журнал так и не нашел, бензина в нем не было, так что я не понимаю почему был звук взрыва и мой персонаж загорелся)

9 hours ago, Rkaft88 said:

Never heard about stove's explodes.

In current state of the game ability to explode have only generators.

Maybe you forgot to turn off the stove? If don't turn off the stove long enought it 'll cause a fire.

Or it may be a generator, whitch also cause a fire when explodes.

I understand your questions. But unfortunately the generator was without gas and not connected, and I did not use the stove.

3 minutes ago, Groza_Pechenek said:

Everything was too fast. I tried to save a burning character. The generator was, stood in advance near. But the electricity has not shut off yet. The generator was empty and I did not know how to use it. I have not read the magazine for this yet.
(В общем, это был 16 день выживания, настроил себе хардкор песочницу (мультиудар в испытаниях не устраивает) после обновления лег спать, усталость была у персонажа, плитой не пользовался, так как готовил салаты и худел. Генератор я принес заранее и стоял он рядом с холодильником, но журнал так и не нашел, бензина в нем не было, так что я не понимаю почему был звук взрыва и мой персонаж загорелся)

RUS.

Что ж, тебе только остаётся захватить документ с консолью. Файл console.txt лежит в C\Пользователи\ТвоёПользовательскоеИмя\Zomboid.

Залей его сюда и быть может кто-нибудь из разработчиков глянет. Может быть найдёт ошибку, а может быть даже объяснит этот взрыв. 

ENG.

Well, you have to show the logs. The console.txt file is located in C\Users\YourUsername\Zomboid. Maybe one of the developers will be able to help you or even find a mistake.

RUS.

Собственно, это всё, чем могут помочь тебе такие же люди, как и ты сам - игроки. 

Обязательно дополни тему, если это произойдёт снова, и сразу же кинь файл консольки!

Хорошей игры, и удачного тебе дня!  ;>

ENG.

Actually, this is all that the same people as you - players -can help you.

Be sure to complete the topic if this happens again, and immediately throw the console file!

Have a good game, and a nice day, too! ;>