IWBUMS 41.39 RELEASED

nasKo

NEW

• translationProblems.txt lists missing ItemName_xxx instead of the old DisplayName_xxx.
  • Removed the true|false debug console spam.
  • Added buttons to access the Attachment Editor, Chunk Debugger, and Vehicle Editor to the debug menu.
  • Added DebugType.Mod for controlling the display of mod-related debug messages to the console.
  • Updated latest Community Translations

FIXES

• Used Docker to create libjassimp64.so and libLighting64.so with a version of GCC that will not cause issues with some Linux setups
  • Fixed the vehicle editor not selecting the correct vehicle in the scripts combobox.
  • Fixed the tutorial breaking at the zoom in/out stage when not using double-sized textures.
  • Fixed rendering error when the Bucket Hat is on the ground.
  • Fixed a vehicle shader not compiling on some systems.
  • Fixed GameTime.getMinutesStamp() having a resolution of 2 minutes instead of 1.
  • Fixed weapon models not being updated after removing weapon parts (scopes, etc) when the weapon is attached to the player.
  • Fixed the HuntingRifle (MSR788 Rifle) scope not being displayed.
  • Fixed not detecting when multiple active mods use the same tile definition file numbers. These file numbers are specified by "tiledef=" in mod.info files.
  • Fixed being able to pick up a propane barbeque without removing the propane tank.
  • Fixed the animation editor not setting the Reverse checkbox when selecting animations.
  • Fixed the animation for removing a magazine from a firearm.
  • Fixed lua error when fishing and the last lure breaks.
  • Fixed incorrect instruction in tutorial re: tall fence
  • Fixed (hopefully) the last of the 'red dot on tiles' issues

• nasKo pinned this topic
33 minutes ago, Maris said:

Is it shown as 41.38? I've got update via Steam but it's still 41.38

Hello! Yes, this is the 39th version. I checked one of the bugs (Guess which one) - this bug is fixed, so we can say that the update was installed successfully ^-^ 

18 hours ago, nasKo said:

NEW

• translationProblems.txt lists missing ItemName_xxx instead of the old DisplayName_xxx.
  • Removed the true|false debug console spam.
  • Added buttons to access the Attachment Editor, Chunk Debugger, and Vehicle Editor to the debug menu.
  • Added DebugType.Mod for controlling the display of mod-related debug messages to the console.
  • Updated latest Community Translations

FIXES

• Used Docker to create libjassimp64.so and libLighting64.so with a version of GCC that will not cause issues with some Linux setups
  • Fixed the vehicle editor not selecting the correct vehicle in the scripts combobox.
  • Fixed the tutorial breaking at the zoom in/out stage when not using double-sized textures.
  • Fixed rendering error when the Bucket Hat is on the ground.
  • Fixed a vehicle shader not compiling on some systems.
  • Fixed GameTime.getMinutesStamp() having a resolution of 2 minutes instead of 1.
  • Fixed weapon models not being updated after removing weapon parts (scopes, etc) when the weapon is attached to the player.
  • Fixed the HuntingRifle (MSR788 Rifle) scope not being displayed.
  • Fixed not detecting when multiple active mods use the same tile definition file numbers. These file numbers are specified by "tiledef=" in mod.info files.
  • Fixed being able to pick up a propane barbeque without removing the propane tank.
  • Fixed the animation editor not setting the Reverse checkbox when selecting animations.
  • Fixed the animation for removing a magazine from a firearm.
  • Fixed lua error when fishing and the last lure breaks.
  • Fixed incorrect instruction in tutorial re: tall fence
  • Fixed (hopefully) the last of the 'red dot on tiles' issues

Guys, what the hell?) Stunned.  Inside your car there is a salon, doors and windows open.  I have no words, this is super cool.  Will it be soon for all cars?

32924083-8485-4CA0-8C03-08649F571EE2.jpeg

Thank you for sharing the above photo

I guess the sports car (Corvette) takes the popup headlights with it when the hood opens. 

Correction, this is not an issue, I just had to remind myself what the engine bay looked like. 

Edited by Kim Jong Un

25 minutes ago, Kim Jong Un said:

Thank you for sharing the above photo

Minor issue, but I guess the sports car (Corvette) takes the popup headlights with it when the hood opens. 

If possible, the quick-fix would be to cut the squares for them out of the hood and anchor them to the engine bay. Until they are functional, this will do.

No, no, no problems, everything works correctly.  Animation, sound, everything works fine.  I was just surprised when I saw this.  It was unusual. My post is not about an error, but about the fact that I noticed this detail!  :)

2 minutes ago, Zed_Slava said:

No, no, no problems, everything works correctly.  Animation, sound, everything works fine.  I was just surprised when I saw this.  It was unusual. My post is not about an error, but about the fact that I noticed this detail!  :)

Yeah, I agree! I also got my complaint wrong - I forgot the C4 actually does take the headlights with the hood as it lifts. No need to "fix" it either.

6 hours ago, Kim Jong Un said:

Yeah, I agree! I also got my complaint wrong - I forgot the C4 actually does take the headlights with the hood as it lifts. No need to "fix" it either.

I'd say there is, since

one, it looks bad

and, more importantly, two, c4's hood doesn't open like the car in OP's picture

corvette.jpg

On 6/23/2020 at 3:29 AM, blackray said:

Is this only me who has very poor performance and a lot of stuttering introduced since 41.48?

I had a download of Fps in the current version of iwbums
Edited by Massi

On 6/23/2020 at 12:23 PM, Zed_Slava said:

Guys, what the hell?) Stunned.  Inside your car there is a salon, doors and windows open.  I have no words, this is super cool.  Will it be soon for all cars?

32924083-8485-4CA0-8C03-08649F571EE2.jpeg

How did you get the trunk open like that? Did you edit the model in debug mode?

13 hours ago, Kappatao said:

Как ты открыл багажник? Вы редактировали модель в режиме отладки?

No. I did not do anything. Apparently this was done by the developers and accidentally added to the assembly. It should be in all cars soon.

Can you guys look at fixing guns for this upcoming patch? They have had a bug where the longer they fire the slower the fire rate becomes until it actually starts to seemingly chug. Pistols are fine, anything thats fully auto or similar has issues. 

I understand this might be a B42 ticket but its infuriating.

Edited by sharkstertheshark

10 hours ago, sharkstertheshark said:

Can you guys look at fixing guns for this upcoming patch? They have had a bug where the longer they fire the slower the fire rate becomes until it actually starts to seemingly chug. Pistols are fine, anything thats fully auto or similar has issues. 

I understand this might be a B42 ticket but its infuriating.

Could you be more specific as to which guns do this? Are these vanilla guns or mod guns?

So, I haven't played since May 2017. I also haven't played on my new computer yet, so I had to reinstall the game. After I did that, it downloaded a bunch of stuff. But, when I am in the main menu, it says that I'm playing version 40.43. Is this a bug? Or do I need to download the latest version somewhere? Thanks, and super excited to get back to playing PZ! =)

On 7/2/2020 at 5:23 PM, sharkstertheshark said:

Use any gun that can go automatic?

There is only one automatic weapon in the game and last time I checked you could still only get in one of the challenge maps. This tells me you're using a mod which could be the real problem.

On 7/6/2020 at 9:22 PM, PaladinHeart said:

So, I haven't played since May 2017. I also haven't played on my new computer yet, so I had to reinstall the game. After I did that, it downloaded a bunch of stuff. But, when I am in the main menu, it says that I'm playing version 40.43. Is this a bug? Or do I need to download the latest version somewhere? Thanks, and super excited to get back to playing PZ! 😃

You have to move on IWBUMS beta branch ;)

Another subject, I just notice the new UI of PZ site (https://projectzomboid.com/blog/) NICE, but one question, no Thursdoid this week? (I just come for that at the beginning ^^)

• nasKo unpinned this topic