pzfreak

food portions

Hello,

Not sire if this is a bug or a feature (heh) but can you please change the way 1/2 and 1/4 portions of food work so they will take half or quater from remaining amount not total. Easiest to explain this is on example of mac and cheese. Hunger -40. I eat half so -20 left in bag. When i choose to eat half again it will eat whole -20 (so half of full package) not -10 ( so half of remaining). Didn't test it on every kind of food but i assume it works the same way. Is it how it suppose to be?

2 hours ago, pzfreak said:

Hello,

Not sire if this is a bug or a feature (heh) but can you please change the way 1/2 and 1/4 portions of food work so they will take half or quater from remaining amount not total. Easiest to explain this is on example of mac and cheese. Hunger -40. I eat half so -20 left in bag. When i choose to eat half again it will eat whole -20 (so half of full package) not -10 ( so half of remaining). Didn't test it on every kind of food but i assume it works the same way. Is it how it suppose to be?

It is supposed to work that way - elese you could eat half and half and half endlessly and you'd quickly get fraction of hunger points in a dish :)

35 minutes ago, Faalagorn said:

It is supposed to work that way - elese you could eat half and half and half endlessly and you'd quickly get fraction of hunger points in a dish :)

Thx for clarifying. Yeah i know that this way you never reach zero lol but i thought that maybe get to 1 and disable other options at 1. It might not be practical though. I will keep that in mind

On 6/22/2020 at 12:12 AM, pzfreak said:

Thx for clarifying. Yeah i know that this way you never reach zero lol but i thought that maybe get to 1 and disable other options at 1. It might not be practical though. I will keep that in mind

I'd actually love a system similar to water or drainables (salt, pepper, disinfectant etc.) being applied to food and unified, that way all these would have a unified system where you can use a portion of it, especially as food currently keeps the same way regardless of the part that was eaten :P