Muldraugh vs. West point

unlimited444

Muldraugh vs. West Point  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which city is your favorite?

• Muldraugh
    • West point
    • Some freakish combination of West Point and Muldraugh

I prefer Westpoint, cause it has a bit of this "city atmosphere" with its few really impressive buildings in the centre.

It's a better mix of a small village and a big city compared to Muldraugh imo. Still waiting for the really huge city, maybe someday we might see Louisville or Elizabethtown? :)

Have to prefer West point for now... but I play sandbox with low zombies (yeah, I'm a pansy).

Between the nice set of 2 story homes out west, and the preponderance of garages for basic supplies it's not a bad place to live.

If only I could get my farms to grow instead of die I'd be set.

West Point all day erry day.

Simply because it has Twiggy's bar.

I'm burning down Twiggy's bar on every playthrough. Burn! BURN!

Bahahah! <3 you nasKo ^_^

On a good playthrough I end up spending time in both, but always Mauldraugh first! Theres always something magical about leaving for West Point...

I prefer West Point in my opinion.

It has about everything I need to survive, even though there is a bunch of zombies there. Plus, it is easy for me to find a safe house in town central because some stores have a built in apartment to live in. Also the police station is nearby so I can pick up a gun when I get into town.

I usualy choose West Point, even if sometimes i spawned in Muldraugh anyway ... at least, IF i understood correctly what is what (Muldraugh is the one near the river, right?).

I like it just because it has a less defined "center of town" with all the shops, so you find them scattered around.

West Point is a hell of a tough spot to be caught in during the Zombie Apocalypse. I like Muldraugh a ton but I've found West Point to be the most challenging, and despite surviving up to two weeks + several times, I've only really explored what I imagine is a third of it. My most recent run I actually died, instead of having to restart due to an  update, and after I had been bitten by a crawler while fighting several zombies, pinned back against the coffee table of a nice house. Died a few days later charging into a horde . . .uh anyway, Both are awesome :D