[41.38] Tutorial Bugs Megathread

rideE0

My zoom out works (on MacOS, & I'm using a trackpad)

But It had another issue :

It was impossible to open the curtain (once you got the shotgun), maybe because the tutorial window was on the spot !

Anyway, I was unable to click or interact with the curtain.

Thanks for the tutorial anyway, it will help a lot of newplayers :) 

Edited by Elsayal
added MacOs comment

19 minutes ago, mazed said:

I had a missing bag on the dead "Dad" in the garden (after stealth killing the zombie).

20200619165907_1.thumb.jpg.6f80b6312371594f326d9f1d29248d80.jpg

Might have the wrong zombie selected. Dad wears coveralls.

1 hour ago, rideE0 said:

In tutorial, when game asks you for zooming out, if you will zoom out literally nothin happens. Game anyways asks you to zoom out

I think we did a pretty good job so far

Screenshot_2.png

Are you able to zoom in the normal version of the game?

The zombie eating that corpse is naked and has nothing on it. You can also see that in the screenshot 🙄

Edit: to clarify, both the zombie eating the corpse on the floor and the "mom" in the area prior are naked. I'm not sure they should be?

Youtube video demonstrating: 

Edited by mazed

15 minutes ago, mazed said:

The zombie eating that corpse is naked and has nothing on it. You can also see that in the screenshot 🙄

Edit: to clarify, both the zombie eating the corpse on the floor and the "mom" in the area prior are naked. I'm not sure they should be?

Only our game could have a bug that's "Mom and Dad are naked"... 😂

2 hours ago, mazed said:

Could you make sure all mods are disabled on the main menu?

To be specific, once I downloaded Unique Z even disabling the mod made my zombies naked in the tutorial. So @mazed if you could try completely uninstalling/unsubscribing from Unique Z temporarily to check if your zombies are clothed without Unique Z installed, that would be appreciated. 

All mods were disabled, but can confirm that even having Unique Z disabled broke the tutorial.  Unsubscribing (and making sure it was actually deleted in the Steam workshop directory) fixed it 👍

Edited by mazed

ERROR: General, 1592630906211> ExceptionLogger.logException> Exception thrown java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /home/anderle/.steam/steam/steamapps/common/ProjectZomboid/projectzomboid/libjassimp64.so: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.29' not found (required by ....../.steam/steam/steamapps/common/ProjectZomboid/projectzomboid/libjassimp64.so) at FutureTask.report line:122.

Error pops up ~ 1000 times

Systen Linux mint 19.3 Worked all fine till the last update.