Banned from the discord, why?

DeLaRocha

Question

Hi, I was banned off of the discord and I am quite unsure as to why. I’ve been nice to everyone on there and I normally just joke around. I’ve never called anyone out for anything or insulted them. My discord tag is #DeLaRocha 2253. Could someone maybe unban me or at least tell me why I was banned? Thank you.

3 answers to this question

I didn’t know it was a racial slur as normally use it with my other friends and I am also black. It was ending in A. That one term I was using is known to be used as an informal usage of friend. I think you know this. So why the hell ban me over it? You may take offense to it but literally NO ONE else had a problem with it except for you. It wasn’t offensive, and I wasn’t using it to be offensive. I think you are just finding reasons to ban people.

a) We don't know your colour.

b) It's totally an offensive racial slur when used with those who aren't black, or not very close friends.

c) We do accept appeals and reduce ban lengths, however, your attitude so far is not conducive to a successful appeal. If you'd like to appeal further, PM NasKo, this won't be discussed further here.

Archived