Vehicle Mechanics Bug (Vanilla IWBMS 41.37)

Gunderwar

Whenever I try to check into the vehicle mechanic's menu on any vehicle my PC walks up to the hood and stands there like a lemming for eternity with no progress bar. I tried restarting the game and loading the save again, it did work, for the first time, however subsequent mechanics checks failed with the former event occurring. I can still get into vehicles and use them normally but I can't actually check to see if the vehicle is garbage internally. I attached the save in question where I am having this issue come up if any of you would like to have a look.

11-06-2020_11-26-35.zip

I had this happen on a new save with absolutely no mods on a fresh install, even deleted the files from my user directory before install, of the latest IWBMS, don't know what could have caused my character to not check the status of a vehicle.
I didn't have any debilitating moodles that reduces action speed.
I have restarted the game to see if that would have fixed it but it didn't so I restarted my PC thinking it was some weird memory handling issue and that had fixed it though I have no idea what could have caused this to happen in the first place.